The Tennis Addiction Way
To inspire a love of tennis and fitness one person, one lesson, one class at a time. To become an enduring club that is both recognized and respected in the tri-state area known for our customer service.
- A Great Club: Everyone takes pride in helping to create an atmosphere worthy of the Tennis Addiction Experience.
- An Engaged Staff: Everyone exhibits a passion and love for what they do and inspires that in others.
- A Connection with our Customers: Everyone at TA strives to make a connection to our members on-court and off-court as well.
- A Leader in the Community: A sense of differentiation from other clubs by our Charity work and partnerships with school districts, businesses and the community in general.
- An Atmosphere of Continuing Growth: Everyone at TA is committed to personal and professional growth which, in turn, leads to the growth of our club.
Join Tennis Addiction Today!
Our Trainers and Pros
E-RYT 200 Yoga Director/Instructor
Personal Trainer - ACE Certification
Front Desk Operations/ Customer Relations
USPTA Elite Certified Tennis Professional
ACE Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor
PTR Pro, USPTA Pro, USRSA Pro
USPTA Pro, PTR Pro, and 10u PTR Pro
USPTA Pro, PTR Pro
Anthony J. DeCecco, Jr
USPTA Elite Pro, PTR Pro, USPTA/MS President
Andi Beth Sutcliffe
ACE Personal Trainer, Licensed Massage Therapist, Controller
RYT, Group Fitness Instructor